TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Some thoughts
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Some thoughts

Posted by Smokiedabear on November 11, 2016 at 1:22 PM
  This message has been viewed 271 times.

In Reply To Some thoughts posted by ThisIsSparTTa on November 11, 2016 at 09:25 AM

Message The car runs well now I had an injector not fully plugged. Now I get a code 12. Car is on a txt harness and ecu with new knock sensor, 02 sensors, ptu etc.

The car will not rev past 2400 as usual with a code 12. I have 2 Mars both were working on the na and txt car prior to swap. Now when I plug or unplug them, no change in car behavior.

The tps is from my na as the txt one was damaged and is not adjusted but I don't see why this would pull a code 12

It is almost like the man harness is not looking for the man at all when plugged or unplugged.

I have both grounds on back of intake mani near coil 3 and 6 and also the ground that runs off the mad harness I have going to the frame rail. I tried changing spots on the frame rail for this and where it sat but this did not resolve.

I disconnected and reseated ecu but this did not resolve.

I find it hard to believe both of my Mars went bad since the swap started 3 months ago but the ptu/igniter thing was bad so I used my na recall issued one and that resolved. That ptu/igniter did work prior to the swap.

Thank you for all of your help very excited to resolve and enjoy the perks of the txt swap :)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.